What people have told us about the programme
Our feedback survey showed that 92% of those who responded felt that The Resilience Programme would make a difference to the way that they do their job, and 100% felt that they were able to address and explore issues relevant to them in the workplace.
Here are some of the lovely things that people have said about their experience on The Resilience Programme…
- ‘I went into this programme very sceptical about what I would get from it. However I found it a very enjoyable experience and came away with some excellent tools that can be used both in work and day to day situations.’
- ‘It made me think about myself and put into context events that have happened in the past and how they have shaped my personality. Altogether it has been a very rewarding experience’.
- ‘The Resilience Programme helped me to detect symptoms of stress in others and myself. It also helped with my confidence in presenting in groups.’
- ‘I feel more able to interact with people differently based on understanding their individual needs.’
- After the workshop, I feel that I have a greater understanding of myself and my team, as well as some practical ways of making myself more resilient.’
- ‘I’m looking forward to putting the practical tips into action!’
- 'I think that it is also a good environment for everyone to say what they find ‘difficult’ and then to hear how others ‘deal’ with these situations. I don’t think we share enough information with each other about past experiences and what we learned from it. How would we do it differently next time.'
- ‘I have developed a more positive attitude, and am more aware of others' needs.’
- I’ve started to the use relaxation techniques to reduce my stress levels which is having an effect on the way I manage my work.’
- ‘I use the positive thinking techniques in the workplace and in team meetings to boost confidence and self awareness.’